Digital Marketing Specialist – Pedestrian Jobs
- Work on the Sixers & Thunder Big Bash league teams!
- Unleash Brilliant Possibilities in a Responsible Organization
- Sydney Olympic Park location with free parking
Cricket NSW focuses on the direction and growth of the game statewide and oversees all cricket from elite professional teams to community, school and social cricket. As a purpose and people driven organization, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To execute our new strategy in 2022, we are taking a collaborative, customer-centric approach to our organizational structure, bringing together new teams and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our goal.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer who can create valuable digital experiences for our cricket clients. From participants and members of our BBL teams to community cricket participants and our incredible network of volunteers.
You will be responsible for the successful implementation of digital customer marketing campaigns with a focus on growing and retaining our audience to drive deeper fan experiences, membership, ticket sales, revenue and attendance.
You will be:
- Support the Marketing Manager and Commerce Experience team to deliver integrated campaigns focused on the customer segment first
- Successfully configure and deploy EDM campaigns
- Ensure CRM and social messaging aligns with the broader brand
- Own website and social channel management, content and community management
- Identify organic and paid acquisition opportunities to grow the website, CRM database and social channels.
- Collaborate internally to ensure that all CRM activities are planned in accordance with key periods
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing plans to drive attendance and participation
- Report regularly on campaign results
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role managing email and social media campaigns
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as Braze, Acoustic and Sitecore
- Experience writing customer-focused copy and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project coordination skills
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team
- Values driven
What’s in it for you?
Work in a dynamic and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sports and the rewards of contributing to your community. Take advantage of employee benefits including learning and development opportunities, work flexibility, salary package and odd cricket ticket. You join an energetic and motivated team – we deeply appreciate the work we do and the impact it has in the community.
Wanna be part of our team ?
Apply now! Submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.
At Cricket NSW, we hire on merit and embrace diversity in characteristics, outlook, skills and background. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, including children, so people feel respected and connected, and can contribute and grow. We measure ourselves on our How We Play behaviors, our employees value relationships, excellence, imagination and humility.
Australian Cricket’s Statement of Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People is available at cricketaustralia.com.au/safeguarding.
We require all applicants to undergo a background check and screening before or during any appointment.
Applications close July 31, 2022.